Friday, June 21, 2013

Baby Names Gone Wrong

I heard what I hope is a nasty rumor - Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have named their baby girl “North”. Sigh... North West. Maybe we’re all being punked. I doubt it, though. These two are major D-bags. It would be appropriate for them to saddle their baby with a heinous moniker, all in the name of media buzz. Kim and Kanye love the letter “K”, since apparently it was invented just for them. I would not be surprised if they spelled the baby’s name “Knorth”. As long as they’re being horrible, they might as well take it to a new level, right? I wonder if K & K will have more children. There are unlimited bad choices to go with the last name West. Here are a few...

Go West
Far West 
Due West  
Wild West 
South West 
Can’tWaitToGrowUpAndSueThePantsOffTheseAwfulPeople West 

There should be a law against celebrities saddling their offspring with terrible names: Apple, Moon Unit, Dweezil, Flight Inspektor, Morroccan, Blue Ivy, Moxie Crimefighter, Banjo, Kyd, and on and on. When I’m Queen of the World, an Anti Stupid Name law will have to be enacted. It will come after all smokers being relocated to Antarctica, and before all versions of “Jingle Bells” being strictly prohibited. These people need to be stopped. It’s probably too late for poor little North West. I’ll be awaiting my coronation... then watch out K & K.

No comments:

Post a Comment