- Try to get more sleep.
- Become reacquainted with my exercise bike.
- Step in less dog poop, especially in my living room.
- Learn to twerk (right after I master pole dancing).
- Get one of those Mike Tyson face tattoos (just kidding).
- Learn to play the oboe (OK, not really. I just like to say “oboe”).
- Clean the garage, and any nook or cranny that hasn’t been touched in 10 years.
- And the Grandaddy of all resolutions - Be more tolerant and less judgmental. If successful, I will need a new hobby because the judging thing has gotten kinda big, ugly and time consuming. I may have time for the oboe after all.
Here’s hoping 2014 is one of the good ones!