- Mayans ran out of office supplies.
- Mayans ran out of room on whatever surface they wrote or carved their calendars on.
- Mayan’s pencil broke.
- Head Calendar Dude lost interest, changed jobs, or died.
- Mayans figured everything would be digital by now.
- Mayans could only count up to 2,012.
In the event The End really is nigh, I’d like to say sorry to those people I drenched when I drove into a large puddle in 1983. Also, sorry to my 6th grade teacher for drawing an amazingly lifelike picture of her. I meant no harm. Well, actually, I didn’t mean to get caught and have my drawing confiscated. My bad. I regret not mastering riding my unicycle, or learning how to moon walk. Oh, and one more thing... If we’re all still here tomorrow as I expect we will be, never mind.